The bond between siblings is incredibly unique, so only the best gifts for sisters will do if you’re looking to celebrate a milestone, wow her for the holidays, or brighten her day with a present just because. After all, she’s someone you can always count on—even when you want to pull each other’s hair, you know she’s got your back (and vice versa). Whether you’re shopping for a birthday gift or Christmas gift, celebrating her new job, or prepping her for motherhood with a new mom gift, these are the best gifts for sisters (and sisters-in-law and besties whom you love just as much).
Our top picks
- Best Self-Care Gift: Nekteck Back, Shoulder, and Neck Massager With Heat, $50
- Most Unique Gift: UrbanStems The Gemma, $119
- Best Personalized Gift: Ans Atelier Custom Sister Artwork, $18
- Most Cozy Gift: Ugg Scuffette II Slipper, $95
- Most Stylish Gift: Lunya Washable Silk Robe, $278
- Best Luxury Gift: Diptyque Holiday Advent Calendar, $510
- Best Fitness Gift: Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag (1L), $38
- Best Beauty Gift: Revlon One-Step Hair Volumizer, $47
- Most Practical Gift: Béis The Weekender Bag, $108
- Best Gift for Teenage Sisters: Madewell Delicate Birthstone Chain Necklace, $25
If you’re struggling to find an appropriate and noteworthy sister gift, well it comes down to her preferences and needs. To help you, we asked sisters for ideas on what they actually want. If she’s someone with a skin-care routine (or is looking to start one), she might appreciate a high-end beauty gift like the Laneige Besties lip set, or a TikTok-viral tool she’s hesitant to splurge on herself like the NuFace Mini microcurrent device. Of course, personalized gifts are instant winners; try a custom watercolor portrait of the two of you or a gorgeous necklace with her star sign. Do her tastes veer more practical? Opt for a Lululemon fanny pack for hands-free traveling; a Stanley cup that’s straw makes it easy to hydrate; or a pair of trending Hoka running sneakers.
The sisters we spoke to also noted time and again that presents in the self-care category make for some of the best gifts for women—period. Cozy Ugg slippers, a set of cloud-soft Eberjey pajamas, a luxe silk pillowcase, a sunrise alarm clock, or an Advent calendar of Diptyque candles will get daily use and are versatile enough to please the siblings who seemingly have everything (or are just super hard to shop for). If cooking’s her form of meditation, an Our Place Always Pan saves space while looking stylish on her stove, while a Bodum coffee maker will make her make coffee shop-level cold brew. As for what to get a teen girl that’s not too cringe? We have it on good authority that these zodiac-inspired candles are where it’s at.
All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.