The NBA didn’t wait for the trade deadline to make some major moves already this season. This season has already seen Damian Lillard move to the Bucks, James Harden traded to the Clippers, Pascal Siakam sent to the Pacers, and OG Anunoby end up with the Knicks. Expect one more flurry of activity by the trade deadline, which officially passes on Thursday, Feb. 8 at 3 p.m. ET.
Last year’s trade deadline saw some major fireworks when the Phoenix Suns traded for Kevin Durant, the Dallas Mavericks traded for Kyrie Irving, and the Los Angeles Lakers added several pieces that helped on their surprising run to the Western Conference Finals. Nothing as seismic is expected to happen this year, but the deadline always has a way of surprising us.
We’ll be keeping track of every deal on NBA trade deadline day in this post. Check back for the latest updates on who’s going where. We’ll update this post the moment news breaks on the next trade.
NBA trade deadline tracker, Feb. 8
- Indiana Pacers acquire Cory Joseph from Golden State Warriors, per Shams.
- Portland Trail Blazers acquire Dalano Banton from Boston Celtics for a protected second round pick, per Woj.
- Boston Celtics acquire Jaden Springer from 76ers for second round pick, per Woj.
- Milwaukee Bucks trade Robin Lopez to Kings, who will waive him, per Woj.
- Indiana Pacers acquire Doug McDermott from San Antonio Spurs. Spurs acquire Marcus Morris and second round pick, per Shams.
- Milwaukee Bucks acquire Patrick Beverley from 76ers. Philadelphia receives Cameron Payne and a 2027 second round pick, per Shams.
- Phoenix Suns acquire Royce O’Neale from Nets and David Roddy from Grizzlies for three second round picks, per Shams. Suns send out a pick swap, per Shams. Suns include four players in deal, per report.
- Dallas Mavericks acquire P.J. Washington and two second round picks from Charlotte Hornets. Hornets receive Grant Williams, Seth Curry, and a “top-two protected” 2027 first round draft pick, per Shams.
- The Raptors acquire Spencer Dinwiddie from Nets for Dennis Schroder and Thad Young, per Woj. Per Shams, they will waive him.
- Dallas Mavericks acquire Daniel Gafford from the Washington Wizards. Wizards receive Richaun Holmes and draft compensation, per Woj.
- New York Knicks acquire Bojan Bogdanovic and Alec Burks from Detroit Pistons, per Woj. Pistons acquire Quentin Grimes, Evan Fournier, Malachi Flynn, and two second round picks, per Woj.
- Toronto Raptors acquire Kelly Olynyk and Ochai Agbaji from Utah Jazz. Jazz receive Kira Lewis, Otto Porter and a 2024 first-round pick, per Woj. Pick details here.
- Sixers acquire Buddy Hield from Indiana Pacers. Pacers receive Marcus Morris, Furkan Korkmaz, 2024 second-round pick from Toronto, 2029 second-round pick from Portland, 2029 Clippers second-round pick and $1.5 million in case, per Keith Pompey.
- Detroit Pistons acquire Danuel House and Knicks’ 2024 second-round pick from 76ers, per Woj.
- Oklahoma City Thunder acquire Gordon Hayward from Charlotte Hornets. Hornets receive Tre Mann, Vasilije Micic, and Davis Bertans, per Woj.
NBA trade tracker, Feb. 7
Other 2024 NBA trades
We’ll update this story as it develops.